For information about registering your child at Timnath Elementary, please go to the following links:
Required Registration Paperwork:
- Student Enrollment Form
- Records Transfer Request
- Home Language and Student Residency Form
- Program Eligibility Survey
- Student Information Form
- PSD Media Opt Out Form
- 2018-2019 Kindergarten Session Preference Form
- 2018-2019 Kindergarten Tuition and Waiver Agreement
Students must have the following documents for registration:
- Printed and completed required enrollment forms (listed above)
- Student's birth certificate, original or certified (required for new kindergarten students and students new to PSD only)
- Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Information about recommended and required immunizations from Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is available for your review.
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries).
- Copy of student's academic history or current report card (bring a non-official copy; PSD school personnel will request your student's school records from the previous school after your student is enrolled)