Registration for 2024-2025:
Online registration for the 2024-25 school year begins November 27, 2023 and can be completed at any time by using this link to get started. If possible, please complete your child’s registration by January 8. The School Choice deadline for the first consideration period is at noon on December 15, and you should register at your neighborhood school first, even if you complete a school choice application for elsewhere. If you have any registration questions, please contact our school registrar, Ashley Hurley, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want support with registration in Spanish, please contact Araceli Lopez at email@example.com.
Kindergarten Information Night:
- This event will take place on December 14 from 5-6PM at Timnath Elementary.
- We will start in the gym with administrators providing information about Timnath Elementary, and then break out into classrooms for kindergarten teachers to tell you more about kindergarten at Timnath.
- This event is for PARENTS/GUARDIANS ONLY because it is just an information session, and transition events involving students will happen in May and August.
- If you're unable to attend, please refer to the following links for further information:
- We will offer group tours in May, and we will send a sign-up link to those registered for the 2024-25 school year.
- You will be able to sign up to attend a tour of our school with your child, which will take place during the school day and be led by administrators.
August Meet the Teacher:
- We will send a link to families registered for kindergarten to sign up for a meet-the-teacher session prior to school starting in which you and your child can spend time in the classrooms with the teachers so teachers and students get to know one another, which helps with class placement as well as building students' comfort level with school prior to the first day.
Click here to register for kindergarten for the 2024-25 school year.
We can’t wait to have you join our Timnath school family!
Please use this link to view our supply list for the 2023-2024 school year.
Students, staff, and families at Timnath Elementary work together to achieve --educational excellence!
Timnath School has been providing excellent educational experiences in the Timnath area for over 100 years. We are a neighborhood school that follows the Colorado Academic Standards, and we are committed to providing our students with a well-rounded educational experience. In addition to providing strong instruction in the core content areas of reading, writing, math, science, and social studies, we also value and provide instruction in music, art, PE, technology, health, and social/emotional learning. We have staffing and support systems in place to meet a wide range of student needs including gifted and talented, English language development, Special Education, literacy intervention, math intervention, speech services, occupational therapy, counseling, and mental health support needs.