Registration for 2022-2023:
Online registration for the 2022-23 school year begins January 3, 2022 and can be completed at any time by using this link to get started. If possible, please complete your child’s registration by January 20th. The School Choice deadline for the first consideration period is at noon on January 21st, and you should register at your neighborhood school first, even if you complete a school choice application for elsewhere. If you have any registration questions, please contact our school registrar, Kelsie Churchill, at email@example.com. If you want support with registration in Spanish, please contact Araceli Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten Information Night:
- This event will take place on January 12th from 6-7PM at Timnath Elementary.
- We'll start in the gym with administrators providing information about Timnath Elementary and break out into the three kindergarten classrooms for the kindergarten teacher to tell you more about kindergarten at Timnath.
- This event is for PARENTS/GUARDIANS ONLY, masks are required, and attendees should not be exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- If you're unable to attend, please refer to the following links for further information:
- We will offer group tours in May, and we will send a sign-up link to those registered for the 2022-23 school year.
- You will be able to sign up for one parent and one child to attend the tour, which will take place during the school day and be led by administrators.
August Meet the Teacher:
- We will send a link to families registered for kindergarten to sign up for a meet-the-teacher session prior to school starting in which you and your child can spend time in the classrooms with the teachers so teachers and students get to know one another, which helps with class placement as well as building students' comfort level with school prior to the first day.
Click here to register for kindergarten for the 2022-23 school year.
We can’t wait to have you join our Timnath school family!
Please use this link to view our supply list for the 2021-2022 school year. https://tim.psdschools.org/sites/tim/files/SITE_FILES/Supply%20List%202021-2022.pdf
Students, staff, and families at Timnath Elementary work together to achieve --educational excellence!
Timnath School has been providing excellent educational experiences in the Timnath area for over 100 years. We are a neighborhood school that follows the Colorado Academic Standards, and we are committed to providing our students with a well-rounded educational experience. In addition to providing strong instruction in the core content areas of reading, writing, math, science, and social studies, we also value and provide instruction in music, art, PE, technology, health, and social/emotional learning. We have staffing and support systems in place to meet a wide range of student needs including gifted and talented, English language development, Special Education, literacy intervention, speech, occupational therapy, counseling, and mental health support needs.