Summer Office Hours at Timnath:
May 26-June 2: 7:30-11:00am and 12:00-3:00pm
June 3-June 10: Email Jill Barela at firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment needs
June 11-July 18: CLOSED (can still contact Jill Barela at email@example.com for questions)
July 19-August 15: 7:30-11:00am and 12:00-3:00pm
Registration for 2022-2023:
Online registration for the 2022-23 school year began January 3, 2022 and can be completed at any time by using this link to get started. Please register for the 2022-2023 school year as soon as possible. If you have any registration questions, please contact our school registrar, Kelsie Churchill, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want support with registration in Spanish, please contact Araceli Lopez at email@example.com.
August 2022 Welcome Events and Information:
- August 9: Kindergarteners meet teachers and see classrooms (by appointment, and sign-up will be sent to families by the beginning of August)
- August 12: Class placement viewable for K-5 students in ParentVUE
- August 15: Supply Drop-Off, Meet-the-Teacher, See-the-Classroom, and Ice Cream Social event for all K-5 students and families (details emailed by the beginning of August)
- August 16: First day of school for K-5 (kindergarten does a staggered start so half of the students come August 16, the other half on August 17, and all kindergarteners come on August 18)
- August 22: First day of school for Early Childhood students (watch for further details via email from the EC teacher)
Please use this link to view our supply list for the 2022-2023 school year.
Kindergarten Information Night:
- This event took place on January 12th from 6-7PM at Timnath Elementary.
- If you were unable to attend, please refer to the following links for further information:
- We offered group tours in May, and sent a sign-up link to those registered for the 2022-23 school year.
August Meet the Teacher:
- We will send a link to families registered for kindergarten to sign up for a meet-the-teacher session prior to school starting in which you and your child can spend time in the classrooms with the teachers so teachers and students get to know one another, which helps with class placement as well as building students' comfort level with school prior to the first day.
Click here to register for kindergarten for the 2022-23 school year.
We can’t wait to have you join our Timnath school family!
Students, staff, and families at Timnath Elementary work together to achieve --educational excellence!
Timnath School has been providing excellent educational experiences in the Timnath area for over 100 years. We are a neighborhood school that follows the Colorado Academic Standards, and we are committed to providing our students with a well-rounded educational experience. In addition to providing strong instruction in the core content areas of reading, writing, math, science, and social studies, we also value and provide instruction in music, art, PE, technology, health, and social/emotional learning. We have staffing and support systems in place to meet a wide range of student needs including gifted and talented, English language development, Special Education, literacy intervention, math intervention, speech services, occupational therapy, counseling, and mental health support needs.